Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things that have changed my life

Ok, first off I must specify that these are THINGS that have changed my life. Of course, I love my babies and they changed my life, but this isn't about them. :)

1.) DVR - Holy Crap how did I live without this for so long!?!?! Never again. Never again.

2.) Pandora - When I discovered Pandora on our Bluray player and what it could do, I cried. No joke. I literally cried with happiness. Sometimes sitting at home with 2 babies all day long you can go a little stir crazy. Especially here in Cleveland when its snowing and you can't go anywhere. Listening to music is so soul satisfying. It has a way of reminding me who I am. That I am more than a butt wiper and milk machine. I <3 Pandora.

3.) Bluray - Not only does it make movies look spectacular, but it also plays my netflix Q, my Pandora radio, AND gives me the weather! One device + many functions = money well spent!

4.) My mattress - Its the bomb! Never again will I sleep on a hand-me-down mattress that is older than my grandmother. NEVER.

5.) My zester - When you zest something while cooking it will immediately make your meal 100x's better. I guarantee it! Find a recipe where you zest something (lemon, lime, orange, hazelnut) go buy a zester, make the recipe and tell me its not delicious! Yay zesters!

6.) My coupon organizer - Jason got me this for Christmas and it was almost my favorite gift! So so so handy and great. So great that my mom saw it and was jealous. She immediately went home and got one for herself and then sent me a text saying, "My Christmas is now complete!" If you are a serious coupon cutter like myself you need to go to Staples and get one. Right now.

~Em

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're doing a blog. I've always wanted to write one myself.
    Oh, and I'm your first follower! yeah me.

    ReplyDelete