Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frog my life??

To "Frog" something in knitting means to unravel it or unknit back to a mistake and either correct it or start over again. For example, say I've been knitting along for rows upon rows and suddenly I realize I dropped a stitch over an hour ago and now there is a huge hole is my knitting I would say, "Dammit! Now I have to frog this whole thing!" Frogging isn't always a bad thing though. Sometimes you just realize half way through a project that you just aren't "feeling it" anymore and want to use your yarn for another project you like better. Example - "I'm just going to Frog this project and use the yarn for a snood for my sister. She will really like this color." So frogging isn't all bad.

So this blog is all about unraveling my thoughts and ideas on what goes on in my day to day life. Sometimes there will be expletives (hence the play on F***MyLife or FML) and sometimes there will be revelations. I will do my best to entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment