Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things that ain't so great generic:

Q-tips - generic cotton swabs are just way too fluffy. It feels weird in your ear.

Playtex tampons - I won't go into detail here. haha!

Hefty Trash bags - We used some GLAD bags not too long ago and they were AWFUL!

Olay Regenerist face wash - I have tried other cleansers and I always go back to Olay. She never lets me down.

Pampers and Huggies diapers - I know target brand diapers are cheaper but they just do not work on my boys. Plus, I always have coupons so they really aren't that much cheaper.

Iams dog food and Purina cat food - These are middle of the road pet foods. I know I could spring for the purely organic pet foods but lets be real...that shit is crazy expensive! These are affordable brands that aren't pure crap.

Almay mascara - I don't why it took me so long to find a mascara that didn't make my eyes burn! Thank you Almay!

Bare Minerals makeup - Those infomercials ain't lyin. That stuff really works and I will never use anything else.

Feel free to add to the list of your favorite non-generic brands! :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Q-Tips! The generics are all weird and bendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I am a Pampers mommy for sure! Nothing else seems to cut it. As far as generics go I would have to say dish soap must be Dawn! I can't seem to find another that last as long or works as well!

    ReplyDelete